Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Where to park? There will be parking at the south end of New Palestine High School’s parking lot plus all over town (except where no parking signs are hung). The New Palestine High School is located at 4485 S Victory Dr, New Palestine, IN 46163.
2. Where will the entertainment take place? The musical artists on the Main Stage located on Depot Street will perform on June 21st from 5:30 – 11:00 PM and June 22nd from 1:00 – 10:00 PM.
3. Are coolers allowed? Sorry, no coolers allowed. Please support the vendors and enjoy the FREE concert. NO ALCOHOL can be brought onto the grounds. Beer & Wine will be sold by the festival.
4. Where is everything located? ALL activities will take place on the New Palestine High School grounds.
5. Can I drive a golf cart during the festival? ONLY festival authorized golf carts will be allowed in the event area due to safety concerns for all of our guests.
6. Will there be bicycle racks on premise? Yes, the Pennsy Trail will be providing a place to park your bicycle while attending the festival.
7. Is there a seating area? Yes, we highly recommend that you bring lawn chairs and blankets.
Map and Directions
If you have any additional questions, please contact the New Pal Summer Fest at email@example.com or on Facebook @NewPalSummerFest.
Come join us….share with everyone you know and even those you don’t!
*All subject to change