Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Where to park? There will be handicap and regular parking at the south end of the New Palestine High School’s parking lot. Parking in and around town in available EXCEPT where designated by NO PARKING signs.
2. When will US 52 be closed? The road will close from 6:00AM – Midnight on June 23rd.
3. Where will US 52 be closed? US 52 will be closed between Gem Road (500 S) and Bittner Road (450 S). Traffic through town will be rerouted on Mill Street.
4. What about the entertainment? The musical artists on the Depot Street Stage will perform from 1:00 – 6:00PM. Main Stage performers will begin around 6PM – 10PM.
5. Are coolers allowed? Sorry, no coolers allowed. Please support the vendors and enjoy the FREE concert.
6. Where is everything located? Most activities are on Main Street (US 52). Car Show at the west end of town, food, small stage, and vendors east end (starting at the school entrance), Beer & Wine Garden located on Depot Street, and Main Stage is located at the North End of the high school parking lot.
7. Can I drive a golf cart during the festival? Only festival authorized golf carts will be allowed in the event area due to safety concerns for all of our guests.
Map and Directions
If you have any additional questions, please contact the New Pal Summer Fest at 317-449-1558 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come join us….share with everyone you know and even those you don’t!
*All subject to change