Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Where to park? There will be handicap, vendor, and VIP parking on the north end of New Palestine High School’s parking lot. Regular parking at the south end of the New Palestine High School’s parking lot, 4485 S Victory Dr, New Palestine, IN 46163. Parking in and around town is available EXCEPT where designated with NO PARKING signs.
2. When will US 52 be closed? The road will close from 6:00AM – Midnight on June 23rd.
3. Where will US 52 be closed? US 52 will be closed between Gem Road (500 S) and Bittner Road (450 S). Traffic through town will be rerouted on Mill Street.
4. What about the entertainment? The musical artists on the Main Stage located on Depot Street will perform on June 22nd from 5:30 – 11:00 PM and June 23rd from 2:00 – 10:00PM.
5. Are coolers allowed? Sorry, no coolers allowed. Please support the vendors and enjoy the FREE concert.
6. Where is everything located? Most activities are on Main Street (US 52). Car Show on the west end of town. Food, Beer & Wine Garden, Music Stage, Kid Zone, and Vendors on the east end (starting at the school entrance). Run for Hope 5K – 1M Family Fun Run/Walk will begin at the New Palestine Elementary, 4801 County Rd 500 W, New Palestine, IN 46163, located at the north end of the New Palestine High School parking lot.
7. Can I drive a golf cart during the festival? ONLY festival authorized golf carts will be allowed in the event area due to safety concerns for all of our guests.
8. Will there be bicycle racks on premise? Yes, the Pennsy Trail will be providing a place to park your bicycle while attending the festival.
Map and Directions
If you have any additional questions, please contact the New Pal Summer Fest at email@example.com or on Facebook @NewPalSummerFest.
Come join us….share with everyone you know and even those you don’t!
*All subject to change